Brimpton School was founded in 1844 as a Parochial school on land given by the Earl of Falmouth. Brimpton School was rebuilt and enlarged in 1861 when James Blyth donated further land.
By 1900 the school had become a National School with places for '94 Scholars' and in the late 1950's the school was extended to provide the present accommodation. An extension has since been built on the front of the school for a new Head Teacher's office, staff room and admin office. In 2011 the school was extended further by adding a whole new building to house a library, teachers' prep room and a learning area for the youngest children (Foundation).
Click here for more information.